A virtuous cycle with the biomass plant
The Ginori Lisci family has always been proud of its history, acknowledging with gratitude the achievements of its ancestors. But each successive generation has always been forward-looking. Today, this vision of the future is represented by a biogas plant that exploits the fermentation process of the estate’s products and by-products, in both the wine and olive oil sectors. The biogas is transformed into renewable energy, partly used by the winery and for the most part contributed to the national electric grid. The residual biomass, degraded by the fermentation processes, is used as natural fertilizer for the estate.
NEWS & SPECIAL OFFERS
- Concerto rock e soul della Dafel Band a Querceto in Toscana
- Aperitivo con la musica blues di EffeCi Trio
- Venerdì 19 luglio aperitivo con musica a Querceto in Toscana
- VinOperaFestival 2019 con la Cavalleria Rusticana
- Concerto Epidemie de Moustache Trio a Querceto in Toscana
Do you like what you are reading? Sign up for free to receive updates, offers and news direct in your inbox!
MARCHESI GINORI LISCI
Cantina: Vicolo della Terrazza 6
56040 Ponteginori (PI), Italia
Tel e Fax: (+39) 0588-37443
P. IVA 01405010487