Yoga classes at Querceto in Tuscany
The Yoga Hamlet: courses and retreats in the heart of Tuscany
With moon-lit tribal rituals, sound baths, residential retreats, contemplative walks through centenary woods, and weekly yoga classes for those residing in the area, between the months of April and November Querceto will transform itself once again into the Yoga Hamlet.
The courses and retreats are organized by the activist-turned-yogi Kim Bizzarri, who brings to Tuscany the more authentic side of Yoga, rooted in the millenary tantric tradition and with a particular social and ecological vocation.
As with previous years, the mystical Indian yogi, Boonath, will also return to Querceto to lead with Kim 7 residential retreats in Querceto throughout 2018 with a few evenings open to the general public (in English language with Italian translation).
For more information, please contact:
Kim Bizzarri 3298456532
NEWS & SPECIAL OFFERS
- Mostra personale di Carlo Carotenuto in Toscana
- Aperitivo con la musica funky dei ThreeP a Querceto
- Mostra di Giuliano Giuggioli a Querceto in Toscana
- Giovedì 9 agosto: aperitivo in musica con Jean & Masters in concerto a Querceto in Toscana
- Matteo Becucci live unplugged a Querceto in Toscana
Do you like what you are reading? Sign up for free to receive updates, offers and news direct in your inbox!
MARCHESI GINORI LISCI
Cantina: Vicolo della Terrazza 6
56040 Ponteginori (PI), Italia
Tel e Fax: (+39) 0588-37443
P. IVA 01405010487